We collect certain data from you directly, like information you enter yourself, data about your usage, and data from third-party platforms you connect with us. We also collect some data automatically, like information about your device and what parts of our Services you interact with or spend time using.
We may collect different data from or about you depending on how you use the Services. When you create an account and use the Services, including through a third-party platform, we collect any data you provide directly, including:
* The data listed above is stored by us and associated with your account in our Services.
In addition to the information you provide us directly, we receive information about you from others or by automated means, including:
- Device Information: We collect information from and about the device(s) you use to access our Services, including:
hardware and software information such as IP address, device type, device-specific and apps settings and characteristics, app crashes, advertising IDs (such as Google’s AAID and Apple's IDFA, both of which are randomly generated numbers that you can reset by going into your device’ settings), browser type, version and language, operating system, time zones, identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser.
- Other information with your consent: If you give us permission, we can collect your precise geolocation (latitude and longitude) through various means, depending on the service and device you’re using, including GPS, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connections. The collection of your geolocation may occur in the background even when you aren’t using the Services if the permission you gave us expressly permits such collection. If you decline permission for us to collect your geolocation, we will not collect it. Similarly, if you consent, we may collect your photos and videos (for instance, if you want to publish a photo, video or streaming on the Services).
We use tools like cookies, web beacons, analytics services, and advertising providers to gather the data listed below. Some of these tools offer you the ability to opt out of data collection.
We use third party SDKs for various reasons and down below is a list of each third party SDK we use to give better results by receiving better analytics. These information we give and receive are non-user specific. We use these tools to analyze your use of the Services, including information like third party websites you arrive from, how often you visit, events within the Service, usage and performance data and more. We use this data to improve the Services, better understand how the Services perform on different devices and provide information that may be of interest to you. All the information we send is anonymized and cannot be tracked back to specific users. In other words, it is not possible to draw conclusions about a specific person.
- 3rd Party Usage Analytics Tools: We use tools provided by Google Inc (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA, “Google”) in our Services for usage analytics purposes. Answers tool owned by Fabric and acquired by Google is used for usage statistics (https://docs.fabric.io/android/fabric/data-privacy.html). Firebase (https://www.firebase.com/terms/privacy-policy.html) and Google Analytics (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en) operated by Google are also used for usage analytics purpose.
Flurry(https://developer.yahoo.com/flurry/legal-privacy/terms-service/flurry-analytics-terms-service.html) operated by Yahoo and Facebook Analytics (https://developers.facebook.com/policy/) owned by Facebook Inc. are used for usage statistics.
- 3rd Party Conversion Tracking Tools: Branch.io (https://branch.io/policies/) and Google Conversion Tracking APIs are used for user conversion tracking.
- Crash Detection Tools: We use Crashlytics tools owned by Fabric (https://docs.fabric.io/android/fabric/data-privacy.html) for crash detection. It facilitates maintenance and improvement of the Services. All your crash data is collected anonymously.
We use third-party advertising services like Google’s ad services(DFP, Admob, AdX), Flurry, Facebook Audience Network, Smaato, Mopub, and Inmobi to deliver online advertisements to our end users within our Services including mobile applications and websites. The ads may be based on information we know about you as detailed in Section 2.2 Data From Others and information that these ad service providers know about you based on their tracking data. The ads can be based on your recent activity or activity over time and across other services and may be personalized to your like and interests. When using other services you may also receive personalized online advertisements. From time to time we also advertise our Services on some third-party platforms like Google’s Adwords, Facebook, Apple’s Search Ads. We also use branch.io to track advertising campaign performances.
Depending on the types of advertising services we use, cookies or other tracking technologies may be placed on your computer, phone, or other device to collect data about your use of our Services, and those tracking technologies may be accessed in order to serve these personalized advertisements to you. To help deliver personalized advertising, we may provide these service providers with a hashed, anonymized version of your personal information in a non-human-readable form and content that you share publicly on the Services.
Only irreversibly anonymized data is used during all advertising processes including personalized adverstising thus this does not allow any conclusions to be drawn about the identity of the person concerned.